The SharkBite 1/2 in. Barb x 1/2 in. Barb Straight Stop Multi-Turn Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The Straight Stop Valve is used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. The SharkBite Barb Ends can be connected to PEX Pipe using Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamps.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Multi-turn handle for easy on/off flow control
- Use to connect to PEX pipe
- Connect with copper crimp or SS clamp ring system (rings and tool not included)
- Meets IAPMO, UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Meets ASTM F1807 and F2098 requirements
- Listed to NSF 14 standard
- Available in 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in.
- Wide range of barb fittings, manifolds, regulator, thermostatic and ball valves available
- Barb connection