Forum Title: Quick connect pipe size converters?
Hi, I'm trying to install a reverse osmosis kit, specifically the drain pipe part. The old kit already has a 3/8" draining outlet installed. The outlet is a quick connect. It used to have a 3/8" plastic pipe running into it. The new kit has a 1/4" plastic drain pipe. I wanted to leave the old 3/8" drain outlet in place. I was thinking I could leave a bit of the old 3/8" as-is, then connect the new 1/4" pipe into it using another quick connect that converts between the two sizes. I believe this is what I need: Does this sound right, or am I looking for some other sort of connector? Thanks
Category: Plumber Post By: TAMMY WOOD (Chattanooga, TN), 04/10/2016


- MITCHELL VAZQUEZ (Beavercreek, OH), 09/04/2017

Thank you.

- JANICE BAILEY (Palatine, IL), 09/11/2017

Emergency Plumbing & Rooter Service Companiess - Residential & Commercial Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779